Business Development & Administration ManagerKikuyu, Kiambu Salary Negotiable
- Job Type: Permanent
- Sectors: Admin Jobs
- Posted By: NRS Sacco Society Ltd on Wednesday, July 1, 2020
Apply before Thursday, August 13, 2020, 29 Days leftApply For This Job
Job alert created
Business Development & Administration Manager NRS Sacco Society Ltd Administrative .
- Qualification Level: Bachelor
- Experience Level: Senior level
- Experience length : 3 years
Demonstrated experience in strategic management including planning, goal setting, implementation, monitoring, evaluation and reporting.
- Bachelor’s degree/diploma in business administration, marketing, economics, Finance or related field - At least CPA IV
- 3 years working experience in management post in financial institutions e.g. Banks, Saccos or Microfinance
- Knowledge of computerized financial management system
- Good interpersonal skills with other staff
- 30 Years and above
Key Result Areas:
- Staff Welfare coordination
- Implement human resource programs
- Managing performance
- New business venture/partnership
Duties and Responsibilities
- Staff welfare coordination e.g. better products with less risk
- Identifying areas that need training and looking for funds for capacity building in case of constrained budget
- Updating staff files and maintaining proper records
- Carrying staff appraisals and recommendation on the performance and coming up with targets in line with the budget.
- Coming up with motivational benefits to staff in line with the budget
- Upgrading staff duties in line with the position and coming up with better salary structure in coordination with the CEO and in line with the budget
- Suggesting replacement position to the CEO
- Off duty and leave allocation
- Coming up with strategies of retaining staff by minimizing the resignation level
- Identifies hiring need, develops the position description, Recruitment Plan, organizational chart and other recruitment related documents by ensuring that the Society gets the right staff with experience and academic qualification
- Interpretation of the labour laws and ensuring that you update the CEO on any amendments on these laws and that the Society adheres to these laws.
- Coming up with a better HR policy and orientation policy.
- Writing appointment, promotion and termination and letters in line with Labour Laws.
- Implements human resources programs by providing human resources services, including talent acquisition, staffing, employment processing, compensation, health and welfare benefits, training and development, records management, safety and health, succession planning, employee relations and retention and labor relations; completing personnel transactions.
- Develops human resources solutions by collecting and analyzing information; recommending courses of action.
- Improves manager and employee performance by identifying and clarifying problems; evaluating potential solutions; implementing selected solution; coaching and counseling managers and employees. Completes special projects by clarifying project objective; setting timetables and schedules; conducting research; developing and organizing information; fulfilling transactions.
- Manages client expectations by communicating project status and issues; resolving concerns; analyzing time and cost issues; preparing reports.
- Prepares reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing data and trends.
- Protects organization's value by keeping information confidential.
- Complies with legal requirements by studying existing and new legislation; anticipating legislation; enforcing adherence to requirements; advising management on needed actions.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Enhances department and organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- Managing Performance, Training Management, Maintaining Employee Files, Employment Law, Project Management, Office Experience - General, Reporting Skills, Verbal Communication.
- Attend all Staff Management meetings and updating the CEO on the above duties after every two days.
- New business venture/partnership
- Any other duty as may be assigned by the CEO from time to time.
Apply before Thursday, August 13, 2020, 29 Days left
Companies may expire jobs at their own discretion.Apply For This Job
More Admin Jobs in Kiambu