AB TestingNairobi City, Nairobi Salary Negotiable
- Job Type: Permanent
- Sectors: IT Jobs
- Posted By: Xelpha Health on Friday, January 14, 2022
Apply before Saturday, February 26, 2022, 35 Days leftApply For This Job
Job alert created
Qualification Level: Bachelor
Experience Level: Mid level
Experience Length: 5 years
This role will work across multiple areas of the organization including creative, user experience, IT, and web analytics to design and implement tests. Responsibilities include developing tests for new experiences or functionality, and managing that idea through the actual execution of the test, through to analyzing results. This role will join a team that is passionate about using data to help improve the customer’s experience.
- Manage the end to end testing process including hypothesis setting, KPI selection and goals, requirements gathering, test execution, and measuring success.
- Partner closely with the Software Analytics team to interpret data, identify key findings, and make recommendations based on testing results.
- Through partnership with Analyst, conduct reviews of competitive and best of breed software, as well as our current pain points to identify new opportunities for testing.
- Excellent analytical skills and ability to clearly communicate data accordingly.
- Work cross-functionally with User Experience, Software Analytics, Creative, and IT.
- Practical knowledge of Internet technologies, software design and progressive enhancement
- Any other duties that may be assigned from time to time
- Requires an equivalent experience
- Ability to perform under pressure, while being highly responsive to business needs
- Excellent written and verbal communication with the ability to adapt complex messages across varying audiences
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced, results oriented environment
- Experience and proficiency with:
- Web analytics applications (Omniture, Google Analytics, etc) and tagging
- A/B & multivariate testing applications
- Microsoft Applications (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
Apply before Saturday, February 26, 2022, 35 Days left
Companies may expire jobs at their own discretion.Apply For This Job
More IT Jobs in Nairobi