Information Technology Officers - InternNairobi City, Nairobi Salary Negotiable
- Job Type: Temporary
- Sectors: IT Jobs
- Posted By: K-Rep Development Agency on Sunday, June 19, 2022
Apply before Monday, August 1, 2022, 33 Days leftApply For This Job
Job alert created
Applications are invited from qualified persons for the above intern position.
- Qualification Level: Bachelor
- Experience Level: Volunteer, internship
- Experience Length: Less than 1 year
- K-Rep Development Agency (KDA), is a Non-Governmental Organization (NGO) with the mandate to research and develop new microfinance products and services for low-income people and then institutionalize those that prove to be commercially viable.
- To mentor and cultivate today’s young leaders and strengthen their understanding of the workplace, we are seeking to recruit motivated interns who will work in a fast-faced environment for a period of six months in the following fields:
Information Technology Officers
- This internship is open to all fresh graduates from well-known Universities with at least Bachelors in Information Technology, Bachelors of Business with IT, with good academic result.
- Computer, laptop maintenance and repair
- IT equipment installation and configuration
- Server hosting and management
- Software architecture
- Excellent writing and communication skills
- Ability to work independently and in team
- Proficiency in Microsoft office and internet usage
- Ability to solve problems
- Able to work collaboratively with others.
- Good personality, positive mindset and independent thinker.
Apply before Monday, August 1, 2022, 33 Days left
Companies may expire jobs at their own discretion.Apply For This Job
More IT Jobs in Nairobi