Systems SpecialistNairobi City, Nairobi Salary Negotiable
- Job Type: Permanent
- Sectors: IT Jobs
- Posted By: Open Capital Advisors on Sunday, June 19, 2022
Apply before Monday, August 1, 2022, 33 Days leftApply For This Job
Job alert created
Applications are invited from qualified persons for the above vacant position.
- Qualification Level: Bachelor
- Experience Level: Mid level
- Experience Length: 5 years
Joining Open Capital as a Systems Specialist: Start date in Q1 2018
About Open Capital Advisors Open Capital Advisors is a management consulting and financial advisory firm that drives growth, enables investment, and builds markets across Africa. We help businesses, investors, and development partners identify opportunities to deliver unique, impactful solutions. By offering deep, operationally-focused management support and creative financial structuring, we help open markets and support sustainable businesses to transform industries. Since we founded Open Capital in 2010, we have completed more than 300 engagements across industries spanning 20 countries in Sub-Saharan Africa.
Our Africa- based team of 50+ brings experience from the world's top consultancies, private equity firms, investment banks, and development organizations including The Boston Consulting Group, Citigroup, Credit Suisse, IFC, PricewaterhouseCoopers, and The World Bank. We have offices today in Nairobi, Kampala, and Lusaka, and expect significant expansion in the coming years, both in terms of the geographies where we work as well in terms of the types of engagements we structure with our clients. Systems Specialist role As OCA continues to grow into new markets and expand our team, we are looking for a Systems Specialist to oversee our current technology platforms and assist in implementing new systems across the firm.
- The Systems Specialist will be a driving force to help OCA better track our contacts, engagements, and client impact.
- Successful candidates will have previous knowledge and experience using Salesforce, survey platforms, & other online system resources.
- She/he should be able to work independently, multi-task, suggest process improvements and ask for additional resources when needed, taking an innovative approach and bringing a welcoming, customer-service oriented attitude to our office.
- Salesforce Management Review & refine Salesforce CRM to ensure information captured is relevant and consistently used Oversee Associate’s weekly contact entry by counter checking data templates
- Run & analyze reports for consulting staff on a monthly basis Work with external consultants as needed to improve system functionality
- Maintain database & train new users as new staff are hired into OCA Client Impact Tracking Manage OCA’s project open & close process to ensure data is captured
- Engage with clients to collect satisfaction & impact data
- Analyze & synthesize results of data into reports for management Knowledge Management Enhance OCA’s current knowledge management platform
- Oversee the collection of sector trends & data insights
- Work with the consulting team to better understand the correct information to collect on a recurring basis, and how to ensure these resources are appropriate safe-guarded and accessible
- Desired skills & experience:
- At least 3+ years of work experience at a fast-growing company with cross-cultural exposure
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to structure information in a coherent and useful manner
- Previous experience with Salesforce and survey tools Strong communication skills and the desire to instill a systematic approach to data throughout our team
- Demonstrated skills in a range of cloud-based platforms
- Willingness to put in extra effort and work flexible hours as required to meet deadlines
Apply before Monday, August 1, 2022, 33 Days left
Companies may expire jobs at their own discretion.Apply For This Job
More IT Jobs in Nairobi